BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Dancing!!!

One of the many things that I love to do is dance. I think Dancing is amazing! I have tried different kinds of dances, such as tap, jazz, ballet, and contemporary. My two favorite types of dance, is ballet, the other is contemporary. When I am dancing I feel like I can do anything! Sometimes i don't always get it at first, but I like a challenge. You really have to work hard to get good at dance. You have to have patience, dedication, and a positive attitude!

Ballet is my favorite out of any of the dances I have done. I feel so graceful and as if I can do anything! I go to my ballet class on tuesdays, I would like to go to more but I just don't have time. Right now in ballet, we are working on our dance for our recital on May 29, 2010. I am very excited! Our dance is to the song called Your Song from the musical Moulin Rouge. It is a very beautiful song and a gorgeous dance!

Contemporary is my second favorite. At the beginning of this year I had no idea what contemporary dance was. Then someone explained to me that it was like a modern ballet, so I was pretty confident that I would like it... and I did absolutely love it! I have contemporary class on Mondays and Madison Codney, in eight grade, takes that class with me as well. We are also working on our dance for the recital. This particular dance is to the Lion King. It is a very exotic dance, but it is extremely fun! In my opinion, dancing is the most exhilarating sport, you just feel so free!

7 comments:

  1. Totally girlfriend! I love contemporary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally girlfriend i am starting dance tomorrow get to wear tights baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, Hannah. It's wonderful that you learned something new this year and enjoy it! Make sure you proofread:)
    ~Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun mixed with a lot of strenuous effort.

    ~Alec

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that sounds fun! Good luck at your recital!

    ReplyDelete