BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Traveling

There are many things that I would like to accomplish when I am older. One of my main ones is traveling! Traveling to beautiful places that I have never been too, and some that I have been to. One of my dreams is to go to Australia. Everyone says is is beautiful and when I see pictures I just want to go there even more! Some of the other places that I would love to go is Europe, everywhere in Europe, but mainly Greece. My aunt went there one time and she said it was gorgeous and that she would take me there one day! I am really looking forward to that! I have been to Hawaii before, but I only went to Oahu and Maui. I would like to go explore all the islands. As you can tell, I mostly desire to go to places with beaches. When I am older, if I am able to live on a beach, then I will! But of course I also want to go places like Paris, Italy, New York and other places like that where I can shop all I want! Traveling sounds like the best experience ever! You get to explore the world and the other cultures which really fascinates me!

No comments:

Post a Comment