BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My 7th Grade Experiance and Wonderful Memories!

I have so many amazing memories from seventh grade! Allthough, I did have several poor
times, there are few bad memories though! Seventh grade was one of the best years ever! I have
had so many great laughs with great friends! In a way I would like for seventh grade to be over
but then again I don't. My low points in seventh grade were mostly when I was overwhelmed
with homework. My high points were mostly when I was with my hilarious and wonderful
friends! Three of my lows that I can recall is all of the homework that stressed me out, the
drama that girls tend to create, and we were not so good in sports this year! Three of the high
points that come to mind right now are the Chili Cook-Off, Meagan's party, and school almost being over!
One of my low points was all of the homework that stressed me out throughout the year. I look
back now and think that all that homework payed off and helped me learn more! But, it was stressful!
I remember staying up very late and thinking to myself, "I am never going to get this done!"
Most of the time I was able to finish it, but on rare occasions, I was not. On some days I would
have no homework and those were the best days ever! I could go home and sleep, it was amazing!
In my opinion, we should never have homwork! It makes you tired, stressed, and grumpy! Those
things are not good!
Another one of the lousy points in my seventh grade school year was all the drama. Why can't
everyone just get along, mind their own business, and be their own person? I really don't
understand why people, mostly girls, love drama so much...it's crazy! Something else I do not
understand is how someone can just make something up about another person. Something they suposedly said,
or did, or is going to do. Becuase, it will eventually get back to that one person and I am prett
sure they will not be happy, because I know I am never happy when that happens to me! Also, girls
need to stop copying one another and be orginal witht their own style and stop takng everyon elses.
I know other people have written about this before but it is so true and these girls need to get it
in their minds that they can not be the same person as someone else. Mrs. Anzures once put a
quote up in her room by Ocar Wilde, it stated, "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
Really think about that because it is so true! God has made each and everyone of us different, for a
reason! If we were all the same then this wold would be incredibley boring! So be yourself, mind
your own business, and just get along, I promise it isn't that hard!
My last, low point that I could think of was that we didn't do that great in sports this year. I
know that this year was a transition year because everything changed, but we were still..not good
in sports. I am hoping that next year will be better, but I am just not sure! I know that playing
sports isn't all about winning, but it always feels good to win. It makes me feel like I accomplished
my goal that I had set before myself. I always tell myself to do my best and to think positive!
Thinking positive can be very difficult sometimes...especially when your team is not that amazing!
Even though several people are leaving our school, I am hoping that more come, and that we will
be more successful in sports.
My first high point was the chili cook-off that we had. I thought that was so much fun! Whenever
I think of something good that happened this year, I think of the chili cook-off. I have so many memories
from that! When I was in the big rolling ball and I didn't know which way was up! Apparently
everybody was laughing at me! Hmm? I wonder why! Haha! Also, when I was with Katelyn and
we were just sitting there then all of the sudden we see Clay Tillman fall in a hole! We laughed
so hard that we both almost peed our pants! Yes, it was that hilarious!
My second high point in was seventh grade year was Meagan's party. I have to say, that was
one of the funnest parties I have ever been to! We did some crazy things! But it was all so much fun!
One if the things we did was me, Meagan, Katelyn, and Kristin all stayed up all night long! We got
no sleep at all! We also went swimming at midnight, or somewhere around that time which was
just one of the best parts!
My last high point is that this school year is almost over! I am so ready for it to be over also!
Now we just have one more year until we are out of middle school, thank goodness! I am so
excited for this summer because my sister, and all her friends, can drive...PARTY! I am also going
to Las Vegas and New Mexico this summer, which sounds like a ton of fun! Summer is my favorite
time of year because I can sleep late and I have a lot of free time to do whatever I would like to! I
absoloutly love summertime and being out of school!
As you can see I have had a pretty amazing school year! I had several low points, which were
all of the homework, the drama that girls tend to create, and that we kind of stunk at sports! But,
I had some high points too! My high points were the chili cook-off, Meagan's party, and this school
year almost being over! I like thinking of my high points over my low points! In all I have had so
much fun this year. We had great teachers! We also had a lot of fun!

4 comments:

  1. Awsome! That was really good! I totally agree on the drama part. Very Good!

    ~Miles~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was really descriptive! It really was a story in eight paragraphs.

    Michael Page

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree!:) your a good writer! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannah, I really love that you remembered the quote from Oscar Wilde, it is one of my absolute favorites! And it is so very true. We all just need to be ourselves, the way God intended us to be. Thank you for sharing so much of year with all of us...the Chili Olympics was really fun!
    ~Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete