BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Just A Little Bit About Me

Hey, my name is Hannah! I love to laugh and have a great time! I love music and watching movies. One of the other things that I love to do is hang out with my friends. I always have so much fun with them. Something else that I love to do is play sports. I play volleyball, basketball, softball, and I also do dance. The two types of dance that I do are ballet and contemporary. I have been doing dance since I was five, I love it! I really want a bird. I would name it Tweety. But, if I get a bird, it would have to talk. My favorite colors are purple and green. My favorite kind of ice cream is bubble gum. One other thing that you have to know about me is that I can be very random at times, I do have my "blonde moments." But, that is just me in a nutshell... :D
~Hannah Baker~

6 comments:

  1. Bubble Gum ice cream! Sounds...interesting...ha ha. Your blog design is adorable! I love it! The beach pictures remind me of my Maui!
    ~Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey its Hunter! I loved the it when you said,"I have my blonde moments." Other then that I love the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, it's Ben. Hannah, I also love playing basketball, and I can tell you really love to dance.

    P.S. Hunter must like to adopt pets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannah, its Emma! I really like your blog!! I can tell you love to dance!! But I didn't know you have been dancing since you were 5! Wow! Thats a long time!! I bet your really good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. keep up dancing hannah! i quite when i was 6! but i now think its a mistake because i am always trying to come up with moves to a dance or something! keep going! -lauren

    ReplyDelete